Feb 12, 2009

Current progress...

So far this blog is way out of date and I know I'm still behind. I just thought I'd post a quick update to whet your appetite for what I'll be posting in the near future. I'm just wrapping up a near week-long trip to Michigan to keep up with what's going on with this project. Got a LOT done this week. Reviewing electrical plan, plumbing plan, finalized choice for floor tile, started search for new furniture & rugs, met with tiler to start collaborating, found problems, fixed problems, arranged for additional kitchen storage, got new elevations and on and on it goes. I won't be back for another six weeks so there were a lot of things to cover. And I just made my flight reservations for my return at the end of March. I can hardly wait to see the progress between now and then.

No comments: